Thursday, September 19, 2013

Birthday Celebration with Friends

Actually been years since I last Celebrate my Birthday with my frenz.. Reason because normally most can't make it.. Haha.. Maybe my 人缘 not that good? Haha.. But anyway .. This year I decided to have simple ktv pub drinking session.. Jio alot of Frenz that is close to me.. Consider my Brother & Sister.. =) amazingly most of them came.. & of course there's frenz who cancel last min due to personal issue.. Well.. That's fine with me.. Still I enjoyed my celebration..


















tBeen control my drinking too.. To make sure I don't get drunk & had hangover the next morning.. Haha.. Hangover sucks... I'm so scare of that feeling.. Eelynn ordered a " waterfall " for me.. & after that " waterfall " I really start to feel high.. Haha but luckily I'm still ok.. We had a great night.. We had lots of fun catching up.. Drinking & of course singing.. Taking lots of pictures.. & really thank you for the wonderful present.. Love it! Muack..




No comments:

Post a Comment